Potato plants & new plants

 I have six potato plants coming up out of the soil - yay!  


The marigold, 2 rosemary plants, and catnip are doing well


I bought 3 tomato plants, 4 marigold plants, one English thyme and 1 basil along with soil, nutrients, a whiskey half barrel and screening for the garden.  I also bought a pineapple to eat and the top to grow.  Time to start dehydrating apples and potatoes.  Everything else is getting so expensive.


Seeds: Onion (2 types), yellow squash, carrots, squash and pinto beans


There were packets of Aster flower seeds as giveaways at the library - yay!


Everything will wait until tomorrow.  I hurt myself wrestling with the potting soil, whiskey barrel and more. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freezing, Cooking, Growing - Supplies ordered or bought